Monday, January 31, 2011

Mr. Mom Chronicles: The gross-out wars begin

Tobias has added aggressive licking to his arsenal. I may or may not have taught him that, but I'm certainly living with the consequences.

I'm not feeling well, so I settled down for a nap this afternoon. Tobias crawled under the blanket with me, but apparently didn't want me to sleep -- he put his head next to mine and, not getting a response, did the unexpected: He ran his tongue up and down my nose.

I laughed, but apparently it's not a one-time thing. A little later, after I'd gotten up, he came over and licked my knee. So I grabbed his hand and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Dat's gwoss," he told me. He's learning.

1 comment:

KhabaLox said...

Yeah, I think the laughing was a mistake. That's only going to encourage him. Ethan's not-so-new thing is the bilabial fricative, aka Bronx Cheer or raspberry. It's not very cute at all, especially when he does it to his brother.

Ethan: Ppbbbbbbtttt!
Liam: Daddy, E spit.